- 7228 E Lakeview St, Walkerville, MI 49459
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 858 Sqft
- Want to get away? Rare Frontage on Beautiful School Section Lake awaits you. Awesome views, public boat launch and swimming beach nearby. 2 bed, 1 bath bungalow with all of the furnishings to remain. The loft will accommodate several guests. Extra lot big enough to allow several campers for those special gatherings. Get it now and still have plenty of summer left this year to enjoy. All information to be verified by buyer or buyer's agent.
- 3982 Holton Duck Lake Rd, Twin Lake, MI 49457
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 868 Sqft
- ''This is a home in spot. it is a wooded ten acre lot. It's a nice place to stay, if you want to get away. You could be happy more often than Not.'' .... 2 beds/ 2 baths on a wooded 10 acre parcel in Holton School district. Includes an outside wood burner for alternate heat, central air and a steel roof. Ramp and stand up shower too. It has a 2 track on north side of property that will take you back past the Garden area, through ''Plantation Pines'' to an open area that would be a perfectly private spot to build. G ...
- 4011 Holton Duck Lake Rd, Twin Lake, MI 49457
- UPDATE!!! Seller has decided to pass mineral rights with transfer of ownership! Beautiful, nicely wooded, level acreage with nice mixture of hardwoods and pine. Has open level area cleared for building. Has a partially updated barn on site that could be updated as a toy barn, horse barn, etc.
- 8831 Water St, Montague, MI 49437
- · 2736 Sqft
- Mixed w/Residential building in the City of Montague on Hwy-31 Business Loop. Has 2 Store units on 1st floor and 3 - 1 bedroom apartments upstairs. Building is Grandfathered for current use. Apartments are in good condition. 1st floor needs some cosmetic repairs. Excellent income potential. Total rent is set at $1975/month (less $250/mo for management fees) Buyer to verify all information.