- Multi-family (5-20 units)
8831 Water Street Montague, MI, 49437 Canada Get directions$89,900 $33/Sq. ft.
- Age218 Years
- Area Muskegon County - M
- MLS# 18015966
- Listed 11 Months 3 Days Ago
Description: Bedrooms: Mixed w/residential building in the city of montague on hwy-31 business loop. Has 2 store units on 1st floor and 3 - 1 bedroom apartments upstairs. Building is grandfathered for current use. Apartments are in good condition. 1st floor needs some cosmetic repairs. Excellent income potential. Total rent is set at $1975/month (less $250/mo for management fees) buyer to verify all information.
- Other: Cross Streets: NW Corner of Hunt and Water St, Driveway: Unpaved, Exterior Material: Wood Siding, Heat Source: Natural Gas, Heating Features: Hot Water, Heating Features: Radiant, Lot Description: Corner, Lot Description: Sidewalk, Lot Dimensions: 150 x 100, Lot Square Footage: 14810.00, Owner Pays: Electricity, Owner Pays: Gas, Owner Pays: Sewer, Owner Pays: Trash Collection, Owner Pays: Water, Roofing: Composition, Sewer: Public, Street Type: Paved, Street Type: Public, Substructure: Crawl Space, Total # Bldgs: 1.00, Utilities Attached: Cable, Utilities Attached: Electric, Utilities Attached: Natural Gas, Utilities Attached: Telephone Line, Water: Public, Zoning: C-2 COM
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,561
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Nellie B. Chisholm Middle School||6-8||0.3 mi|
|NA||Montague Area Childhood Center||K-K||0.4 mi|
|4||Oehrli Elementary School||1-5||0.5 mi|
|6||Montague High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||St. James Catholic School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|NA||White Lake Area Community Ed.||9-12||1.1 mi|
|5||Whitehall Ealy Elem. School||3-5||1.1 mi|
|7||Whitehall Middle School||6-8||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.